Officers Elected for 2020
Fran Mishinkash, branch manager of American Heritage Credit Union in Feasterville, has been elected president of the Feasterville Business Association. He moves up from his position as vice president, replacing Charles Roman, a licensed funeral director, who takes up a position as a director on the executive board.
Also elected to the leadership of the business group were
- Karen Madotto, director of business development for Inspire Federal Credit Union, of Langhorne and Newtown, vice president;
- Dennis Markowitz, a private tax and business consultant in Langhorne, treasurer;
- Tracy Freels, an auto parts representative for SRS Marketing Co. of Southampton, financial secretary;
- Stu Coren, president of Rosen Coren Marketing and Public Relations Agency, Langhorne, recording secretary;
- Pradeep Kohli, financial center manager for Bank of America, Bensalem, corresponding secretary; and
- Linda Pupkiewicz, retired assistant director of the Lower Southampton Township Library, sergeant-at-arms.
Elected as directors were:
- Susan Harrison, co-owner of the Greater Philadelphia Abstract Company, Trevose;
- Michael Lesher, senior project manager for Regal Properties, Langhorne;
- Rick Tyrrell, owner of Cheese Dawgs Restaurant, Feasterville;
- Bill Wiegman Jr., retired Lower Southampton police chief; Coren; and
- Ron Hyman, owner of the Insurance Shop Inc. in Feasterville.
Source: Bucks County Courier Times